I did a silly today.

Domains are a pain to buy. Anonymous domains even more so. But the diary shall live, and momo.lgbt shall be mine, eventually. It worked out in the end though. Apparently I’m not as silly as I thought. 15 days to verify. 2 weeks.

The previous paragraph took me a half hour to write because I was writing it while still on the high of getting this project to a legit starting point and getting a name sorted so I didn’t lose this most precious opportunity to use my actual name.

15 days is a long time. Can’t procrastinate this one either or this project dies before it’s started.

I’m going to prefix this entry with a welcome area but this is the true beginning.

I’m scared.